Sandras Cupcake Sandras Cupcake

Pretty sweet

You could have put more into the melody :P But overall, this was very good. Smooth. 8/10 4/5

SyTeQ - Digital Waves SyTeQ - Digital Waves

Funky ;D

This is a verily sexy piece of music <3 10/10 5/5. Could have put more in the description :L:L Good work. <3

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you!

I usually leave my own comment in my music empty. It gives more room for listeners imagination :)

SyTeQ

MELONIGHT MELONIGHT

Uhm..

This is not really a great trance song. <_< It's too loud at the start. And it doesnt really go anywhere.. It doesnt mellow you out, perk you up, it just sort of erm, annoys you. I'm not saying that just to be annoying.. I dont really think this music is good. And at 01:27 - EAR KILLER. -_- 2/10 1/5

James2Zero responds:

Its ok if you dont like it. But i dont think its too loud

A Short Break A Short Break

Very nice :]

A very soft piece of music..I live on the coast of Ireland, and there is a beach just across the road from me. I could see it outside my window when I was listening to this. Very relaxing :P Good work. Loved it <3
10/10 5/5
~Andy

derDoktor responds:

Thanks :)

Ireland is a really beautiful place. I've been planning on going there for awhile now but haven't really had a chance especially with the American economy giving my wallet a thorough beating.

Suurrrpressss Boooggggled Suurrrpressss Boooggggled

^^'

I like how this song went from a series of random noises into.. A combination of random noises o_o Idk why this song is catchy, but it is kinda :P
(7-10 4-5)

Cebster responds:

haha you pretty much nailed it. the song lacks a certain structures and is somewhat random. Totally unprofessional but has a certain lovely quality.

what might and could have been what might and could have been

It's ok

It's a pretty well written trance song, but I dont think it's different at all from what you'd expect from the trance genre. In other words it's not really special, just your basic song.. Still very good. The drumbs could have been a bit more complex. 7/10 4/5
~Andy

noobieboobie responds:

thank you very much.

DjSc00p - Dreaming of Beauty DjSc00p - Dreaming of Beauty

Heheh^^

Very sweet :P I think you got exactly what you were aiming for. Very soft and deep. Not deep in a pitch sort of way, deep in a 'makes you think' kinda way. Could be longer.. But other than that, Good work :P. 10/10 5/5

DjSc00p responds:

Yeah i was thinking whether i should make this a long song or not, but i just decided to make it a short song, just a small relaxing peice. Glad i achieved in making this song relaxing :D Thanks for the review!
(I MIGHT extend it? Im not sure xD)

Chinese Forkchops Chinese Forkchops

Sweet XD

Random, but awesome. Just gonna give it ten outa ten because it's..Weird. (10/10 5/5)

Sleepwalker Sleepwalker

Hmmm

Pretty sweet, almost dramatic. :P Got me tapping along to the beat.. As soon as you stop listening to the song you forget the beat, and have to listen to it again to try and remember it and get caught up in the music xD
And awesome song. (8/10 4/5)
~Andyman

-Far Away- -Far Away-

Pretty cool ^^'

Nice sounds kinda trancey almost, until the drumbs come in :P Far too short. Veryveryvery sexy :P Could listen to it on repeat all day. It would add a kind of whimsical not taking things so seriously-vibe to the day XD
A very nice song. 8/10 4/5 + downloaded.
~Andy <3

Phil responds:

Maybe I'll make an extended version in the future.
Thanks for the review.